We take pride in offering individualized support for every single client we see. We will listen to what you have been through, where you’re at now, and what advice and guidance you need to get where you’re going with your diet, eating and lifestyle habits.
We offer both face-to-face and Skype consultations. For more information on Skype consults please click HERE.
Initial consultations are 60 minutes.
Follow-up consultations are either 30 or 60 minutes.
Couple / family extended consultations are 90 minutes.
Our dietitians have experience in supporting people for a range of reasons including:
- Gut issues: Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), food intolerances, FODMAPs, abnormal bowel habits, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Coeliac disease
- Food chemical intolerance / FAILSAFE diet / RPAH Elimination diet (for range of symptoms involving the skin, respiratory, nervous, digestive systems etc.)
- Food allergies
- Plant-based, vegan & vegetarian diets
- Weight management (non-diet approaches)
- Managing food cravings, binge eating, emotional eating, mindful eating and reconnecting with appetite signals
- Healthy eating
- Nutrient deficiencies (iron, B12, folate, vit D etc.)
- Cardiovascular disease, dyslipidemia, high cholesterol or blood pressure
- Metabolic conditions: Diabetes and Insulin resistance
- Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Nutrition before and during pregnancy
- Problems with feeding/fussy eating in children
- Nutrition for the sporty child
- Bariatric support (pre & post)
- Nutrigenomics, genetic testing, methylation gene mutations
If you experience any of the following symptoms and suspect it is related to diet, please speak with your GP first to rule out possible medical issues, and then make an appointment with our dietitians to investigate the role of diet.
- Low energy, fatigue, mood swings
- Depression, anxiety, foggy head, poor concentration, chronic headaches, migraines,
- Gut pain, cramps, chronic constipation or diarrhoea
- Sudden unexplained weight changes
- ADD, ADHD, behavioural issues
- PMS, fibroids, endometriosis
- Allergies, asthma, hives, excema, skin rashes or swelling
If you would like to discuss other health issues please contact our Reception Team 02 9517 9932 or email@example.com to discuss how we can help you.