Too busy to think about what to eat or don’t know where to start? Confused by all the different nutrition information on the internet and offered by well-meaning friends.
Are you looking for someone to help you include more nutritious and nourishing foods into your day so you can have more energy, improve concentration, sleep better, manage a better mood, reduce cravings or complement fitness goals?
Recognising that there is no one-size fits all approach to eating for your health and well-being, our dietitians can help you identify your current eating habits and future goals, and guide you into a plan suitable for your body, food preferences and lifestyle.
At Newtown Nutrition, we believe that ‘Healthy Eating’ is about finding a balance between the foods that nourish our body physically and biochemically, and other foods we enjoy. We believe a ‘healthy’ diet is flexible and respective of our body’s communications of hunger, fullness and appetite (what we feel like). We don’t believe healthy eating involves food restrictions, fad diets, deprivation, food judgement or guilt.
Some of the things we can help you with:
- Evaluating nutritional adequacy of your current diet / eating habits and making recommendations
- Eating less processed foods and more whole / natural foods
- Embrace mindful and intuitive eating to learn about your needs for portion sizes and frequency of eating
- Learning to interpret food labels
- Advice on latest food, nutrition or diet trends
- Meal and snack ideas based on your preferences, activity and lifestyle
- Non-hungry / emotional eating – learn why you are eating, if it’s not for hunger!
- Set realistic health goals and manage obstacles
- Planning and organisation skills for efficient food preparation
Consult packages that may be of interest:
- Eat Well, Move More Program – by Amanda Moon
- Vegetarian & Vegan Packages – by Amber Sewell-Green
- Working through a Challenging Relationship with Food – by Claire Marnane
- General Consultation Packages
Our dietitians who can support your condition: