We can help you with a plant-based diet that is Tasty, Vibrant, Healthy, Ethical, Satisfying, Balanced, Nourishing and offers you tonnes of energy to thrive as the best version of you!
Did you know that some of the oldest living civilizations (often called Blue Zones) actually flourish and have so many centurions because of consuming a wholefoods plant-based diet?
Here at Newtown Nutrition we are not governed by industry ties and understand that a well balanced plant based diet consisting of wholegrains, legumes, nuts, seeds, fruit and vegetables – colourful and unprocessed as nature intended can promote long lasting health and longevity and even reverse illness for people of all ages.
Whether you wish to follow a vegan or vegetarian diet for health, spiritual or ethical reasons our vegan Dietitian can help you to ensure that your diet is nutritionally balanced (and tasty!) We help separate fact from fiction so that you feel confident you are getting all the nutrients you need to feel energised, revitalised and truly thrive.
What’s more, with the recent rise of vegan junk food (think Oreos, Ben & Jerry’s etc) the term ‘vegan’ is not as health promoting as it once was when fast food was less available and home cooking using natural whole foods was the norm. That’s where a trained Dietitian can give you practical, personalised advice about how to eat foods that make your body truly shine, and make adopting a healthy vegan or vegetarian diet easy, enjoyable and sustainable.
Who can we help?
- Anyone curious about trying a vegan or vegetarian diet
- Anyone new to a plant-based diet who has concerns or doubts, or perhaps your GP or family are worried about your health
- Current vegans or vegetarians who have nutrition questions, are seeking healthy eating advice or just wondering “what do I eat?”
- Anyone suffering from nutrient deficiencies such as B12 or iron or are concerned they are not getting enough protein, calcium or omega-3
- Anyone following a plant-based diet who needs a little bit of encouragement or inspiration to get out of their daily ‘food rut’
- Anyone wanting help with weight gain or weight loss
- Athletes: learn how plant-based foods can improve your athletic performance
- Parents: learn how to cook vegan meals the whole family will enjoy
- Men or women: learn how to overcome stigma around meat and masculinity
- Executives and professionals: learn how to increase work productivity, success and lower health care costs
How we can help you:
- Help with nutrient deficiencies or concerns
- Tasty and healthy recipes: from quick and easy to dinner party worthy
- Personalised nutrient analysis and individualised meal plans that shows you how to plan meals to get all your nutrients from plants
- Dietitian approved cookbooks
- Award-winning resources
- Hands on, practical advice to equip you for real life
- Feel equipped for real life situations, like eating socially and eating out
- Confidence in separating fact from fiction
- Variety; learn about hundreds of new and interesting foods
- Get all your daily nutrients needs without constantly eating
- Feel satisfied and full from your food
- Meat & dairy substitutions
- Unbiased evidence- based advice
- Ensure you have enough energy and are sleeping well
- Develop or maintain muscle and bone density
- Ongoing support you can rely on
- Video tips to keep you focused between consultations
Want to spread the word about plant-based nutrition? Amber also offers”
- Group sessions
- Community workshops
Consult packages that may be of interest:
Things you may find helpful
- Chronometer app – record your food intake and calculate your daily nutrient intake
Our dietitians who can support your condition: