The Eat Well and Move More program is a semi-structured, individually tailored package of six consultations to help you with your eating and fitness goals. One-on-one or Skype consultations available.
At the first appointment, Amanda will take the time to get to know you and understand your eating, activity and/or health goals. You will work together to design your program to include a range of the following topics that are most appropriate for you, then build on your knowledge and skills in the weeks to follow:
- Meal and snack ideas based on your preferences, activity and lifestyle
- Balancing protein, carbohydrate and fat – what these really mean and why they are important
- The link between blood sugars, hormones and low energy or food cravings
- Non-hungry / emotional eating – learn why you are eating, if it’s not for hunger!
- Set realistic health goals and manage obstacles
- Give your fridge, freezer, pantry and kitchen a make-over
- Planning and organisation skills for efficient food preparation
- Interpret food labels and navigate the supermarket
- Learning to better listen to your hunger and fullness signals
- The physical, mental and emotional benefits of physical activity – what, how, when, where and why
Each week you will take home valuable knowledge and skills that will help you move towards your nutrition, eating and physical activity goals. At each appointment you will also be encouraged to bring along questions and issues to work through.
Eat Well, Move More package includes:
- 1 x 60 minute initial consultation
- 1 x 60 minute follow-up consultation (ideal for exercise consults)
- 4 x 30 minute follow-up consultations
- All with our dietitian Amanda Moon. Homework is recommended.
Package includes 15% discount on consultations
Our dietitians who offer this package: