Getting to the bottom of your IBS issues can be a complex process. The ‘Towards a Happy Gut’ IBS package includes six consultations with our specialist dietitian Amanda Moon, to provide you the support needed to get you feeling better as soon as possible and work on underlying influences e.g. your gut health.
The program incorporates:
- an investigative diet to eliminate potential trigger foods that may be irritating your gut
- advice on how to improve your digestion
- understanding the science and research behind helpful nutrients and probiotic strains that can assist in gut health
- considering and addressing the underlying cause of symptoms
- working on lifestyle factors that have been shown to influence gut health and symptoms, including stress management techniques
- optimising your long-term diet for gut health and symptom management
- tailored recommendations considering your personal health history
- Regular emails will also provide you with detailed resources to make your journey easier – including tips, ideas and information to help you get the most out of your consults.
Ask your dietitian about whether this IBS package suits your needs.
Towards a Happy Gut package includes:
- 1 x 75 minute initial consultation
- 5 x 30 minute follow-up consultations with our dietitian Amanda Moon.
- The Monash University Low FODMAP Diet booklet
Package price includes 15% discount on consultations
Our dietitians who offer this package: