Hi, I’m Amanda Moon, Accredited Practising Dietitian and Nutritionist with a big interest in gut health….. so welcome to my blog ‘Restore Your Gut’.
There’s a lot of research showing the importance of our gut health for soooo many areas of general health and wellbeing – from digestion and mood to even weight management!
So while this blog will be helpful for anyone and everyone, it will be most relevant to people who suffer with gut and digestion issues, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and food intolerances – because this is something I have personally battled with for many many years and have lots of advice I’d like to share to people in these shoes.
What you can expect from this blog:
· A wholistic approach to managing gut issues and food intolerance – tips on diet, improving sleep, managing stress, helpful (and sometimes unhelpful) physical activity, self-care strategies etc….. because gut health is linked to whole body and emotional health!
· Recipes suitable for Low FODMAPs and FAILSAFE (RPAH Elimination Diet)
· Insight into the latest research on gut health, supplements (including probiotics), investigative tests etc.
· and more….
Remember! If you want to get automatic updates whenever I put a new post up on the Restore Your Gut blog, you can get them by:
· Subscribing to the ‘Restore your gut‘ newsletter below to make sure you keep up to date with all my posts
· Following the Newtown Nutrition facebook page HERE and click ‘follow’ so you don’t miss our updates!
· Following Newtown Nutrition on Instagram HERE.